27. September 2014

Kato Miliyah 10th Anniversary Best of Album「MUSE」 Part II

Hey my Dears

I told you, I will write more information, when they will be there.
「MUSE」will be released in two editions: 2CD+DVD and a regular 2CD Version.

CD Tracklist
Disc 1
I’ll be there with you feat. AI & Aoyama Thelma
DRIVE feat. JASMINE
Fighter w/ Nakashima Mika
Gift w/ Nakashima Mika
YOU... feat. Nakasone Izumi (HY)
STYLE (Original: TLC "Creep")
If I Ain’t Got You (Original: Alicia Keys)
Automatic (Original: Utada Hikaru)
Untitled
Untitled
Disc 2
SAYONARA Baby (Nao Tanaka Remix) (SAYONARAベイベー; Goodbye Baby)
Aitai (Loneliness Remix) (I Want to Meet You)
Yuusha-tachi (T.O.M. REMIX) (勇者たち; Heroes)
19 Memories (REMIX)
Never let go (Shingo.S RMX)
BELIEVE (2 Step Remix)
Love Forever (DAISHI DANCE REMIX)
TBA
DVD Tracklist
Fighter (Music Video)
Gift (Music Video)
YOU... (Music Video)

I hope they will be some more on the DVD. And I'm kinda excited for the two CDs. If there is no more on the DVD, I want to buy the 2CD version.
This is the cover for the regular edition of「MUSE」and I think there will be another cover for the limited edition.
I like the cover, It's very simple. Just Miliyah and the 10th Anniversary :)
It's nothing special like her last Best Of Album M Best, but I really like it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen