24. September 2014

Gackt new single 『Akatsuki Tsukuyo -DAY BREAKERS-』

Hey my Dears
New information arrived about Gackt. I didn't hear for a long time of him. Now I saw he release a new single called『暁月夜 -DAY BREAKERS-』and will be the image song of a new Square Enix Game. I've found the text of Gackts official facebook page:

"《Decided, SQUARE ENIX『3594 e -Sangokushi Eiga-』Image Song!ALSO, 45th
New Single SPOT Info Released today!》

The 45th new single 『Akatsuki Tsukuyo -DAY BREAKERS-』,
which has been announced to be released 1st October,
has been chosen to be the theme song in SQUARE ENIX's 『3594 e -Sangokushi Eiga-』
Which is planned to be released this autumn.

Also planned to play the voice of Lü Bu, a symbolic character of the series.
Whats more, appearing in the PV and CD jacket dressed up as Lü Bu!
I can't wait for the release!

☆3594 e - Sangokushi Eiga- Official page☆
http://3594e.jp/"

I snipped this picture from Gackts advertising from his official facebook page.

For me it sounds really cool. Like his old songs. I want to hear more of it o((*^▽^*))o

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen