25. September 2014

Kato Miliyah 10th Anniversary Best of Album「MUSE」

Hey my Dears

I got more information about Kato Miliyah, who celebrated her 10th anniversary on September 8th. For this big step she will release a new Best of album called「MUSE」and will be released at October 29th this year.

It includes the songs Fighter feat. Mika Nakashima und You... feat. Nakasone Izumi from HY.
It's not clear wich role AI will have on this project, cause she is a very good friend of Miliyah. But maybe there will be a song with AI on this album too. Miliyah will be have a song with Thelma Aoyama and Jasmin too. I can't read it clear if it will be with AI together or will it be a duet.
I'm really excited about the covers and in wich versions the album will come. This time I really wont a version of the Best of.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen