25. Februar 2013

Liebster award


OMG my first Liebster award. And my first post in english *lol*
To be honest, I'm kinda nervous cause I didn't make a Liebster award befor so here we go.

Here are the rules:
- Post 11 random facts about yourself
- answer the 11 questions that the nominating blogger asked you- nominate 11 new bloggers (they must have less than 200 follower) an link their blogs in your post (for me there are less blogger >_>
- ask 11 new questions to the bloggers that you nominate
- and: Make sure you tell the bloggers that they've been nominated! ^__^



Let's start with 11 random facts about me:
01 - I love ice cream with lot of whiped cream
02 - The most time of the day I hear Ayumi Hamasaki and Koda Kumi
03 - I think I'm going to be girlish, because the last movies I watched were Women Movie
04 - I spend a lot time of the day with internet browsing
05 - The last game I played was Pupee Girl
06 - The only reason for writing in german is I can't speak and write english very well
07 - The last book I read was "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children"
08 - I've more DVDs than books
09 - My perfect weekend is when I can be lazy
10 - Last friday I watched the Prepreview of "Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters"
11 - This is the first time I have to answer questions on my blog xD



01 - Do you like Energy drinks?
:/ not really

02 - What was the last thing you bought online?
eh I guess my Peach Magazin #1 on eBay.

03 - Did you saw the Oscar's last night? Do you like watching such shows?
I watched it yeah but the retake today in the morning.

04 - Do you have siblings? How many?
Nope, I'm an only child.

05 - Wich book you read last and what kind of books do you like most?
"Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" It's kind of horror and ... yeah can't explain it xD
You have to read it *-* It's awesome

06 - Did you ever got a present wich was totally worst? What was it?
I got the Manga Lone Wolf and Cube ô.o I don't read mangas like that.

07 - Do you have any tattoos or piercings, or would you like to have some?
I want to have a tattoo, but I don't want the pain xD

08 - Which is your favorite dessert?
In german it's Zitronenschnee. Don't know the english word for it, but it's really delicious.

09 - How would you describe your own style?
It's me. Copy some styles from other >.> but I can create my own style =D maybe xD

10 - Is it important for you, to get comments on your blog? If yes/no, why?
For the first time no, but now I wish I could be famous xDDD *joke*

11 - Is there any song which have a special meaning for you and which is it?
Ayumi Hamasaki - evolution
It's the first Song of my Queen. And every Fan love this Song.



My questions for you~
01 - Are you Single or in a relationship?
02 - What does a perfect weekend look like?
03 - What is your favourite Fruit and why?
04 - What was the reason for you to create a own blog?
05 - Which book are you reading right now?
06 - Do you like japanese plushies?
07 - Do you like to answer my questions? =)
08 - Are you a collector of something? If so what?
09 - What do you prefer? McDonalds or Burger King or Subway?
10 - Have you been lately in the cinema and what have you watched?
11 - Is there a Person who is really importent for you?


Tagged people:


2 Kommentare:

  1. Danke :3 hab gerade nen Eintrag drüber gemacht, auch wenns quasi nur die Hälfte is!
    Lass dir gesagt sein, dass Tattoos nich wehtun :D!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Da ichs ja gestern schonmal gemacht habe, werd ich jetzt nur hier deine Fragen beantworten, ich hoffe das ist okay für dich. ^^

    01 - Are you Single or in a relationship?
    -> Single und das seit ca. 5 Jahren. XD

    02 - What does a perfect weekend look like?
    -> SCHLAAAAFEN...ungesundes Essen und dann wieder SCHLAAAAFEN XD

    03 - What is your favourite Fruit and why?
    -> Wassermelone. Sie ist süß und saftig, aber auch erfrischend.

    04 - What was the reason for you to create a own blog?
    -> Gute Frage... Ich fand die Idee einfach gut und da ich gerne Fotos mache, die ich dann auch zeigen will, war ein Blog die beste Lösung.

    05 - Which book are you reading right now?
    -> Schattenläufer und Perlenmädchen - Abenteuer Alltag in Japan.

    06 - Do you like japanese plushies?
    -> YES YES YES! Egal ob zu Anime oder niedliche San-x Plüschies.. ich liebe sie!

    07 - Do you like to answer my questions? =)
    -> Ich mags generell auf alles zu antworten. XD

    08 - Are you a collector of something? If so what?
    -> Ich sammle Sachen von GACKT und Dir en grey, Sachen von fade, niedliche Sachen aus Japan und San-x Sachen. ^^

    09 - What do you prefer? McDonalds or Burger King or Subway?
    -> Uhm... Burger King und Mc donalds liegen etwa gleich auf. Subway mag ich nicht. XD

    10 - Have you been lately in the cinema and what have you watched?
    -> Ich war schon seit Jahren nicht mehr im Kino.

    11 - Is there a Person who is really importent for you?
    -> Natürlich gibts es solche Personen für mich. ^^

    AntwortenLöschen