13. Juni 2014

Otsuka Ai new album LOVE FANTASTIC

Hey Guys

Today I saw some awesome news :D
Otsuka Ai brings out a new album^^ On 16th July 2014 comes the new album "LOVE FANTASTIC". I'm very excieted to it.

The cover are very grown. They show us a very adult Aichin. I really love it =)

CD+Blu-Ray
CD+DVD
CD
With the "LOVE" on the title, Aichin has remained true to her style.

Tracklist
CD Tracklist
LOVE FANTASTIC
モアモア (More More)
LUCKY☆STAR
CHU×CHU
ごめんね。( I'm Sorry)
マワリ廻るマワレバ回ろ (Rotation, Rotating, When It's Rotating, Rotate)
ライライ (Lai Lai)
アクション 10.5 (Action10.5)
9
ゾッ婚ディション (Marriage Condition From My Heart)
I ♥ ×××
Re:NAME

DVD Tracklist
LOVE FANTASTIC (PV)
More More (モアモア) (PV)
LUCKY☆STAR (PV)
Zokkondition (ゾッ婚ディション) (PV)
I ♥ ××× (PV)
Re:NAME (PV)
AIO PIANO Live vol.1

I really like the tracklist and I'm very excieted to the new songs and PV's.  Maybe I can get a copy =) That would be really cool.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen