7. Januar 2016

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year~

I wish you all a Merry Christmas ☆~~ヾ(>▽<)ノ。・☆


I know it's a bit late for christmas wishes~ But I was soooo busy.
Had to buy some christmas presents, decorate the christmas tree~, take some photos for the internet and so on. You know that (*⌒∇⌒*)
For 2015 I was alone at home for christmas. But it wasn't lonesome. I had a really chilling christmas. I got presents from friends and family. And no one had to take care of me. I could eat what ever I liked.
Here are my presents I got <3
Katy Perry Prismatic World Tour Concert DVD, marzipan, selfmade Vanillekipferl (it's a traditional cookie from the southern Germany) and a mini Marie TsumTsum
Gingerbread man and a tea package with a little story to relax <3 It's very cute
A cooking book about japanese food and some orange chocolate. I really like the book. There are some awesome recipes.
I really love the Iceland cup. It's from the holiday when my Granny was in Iceland, Scotland, Greenland and Spitsbergen. I was really really happy about it. And I like the marzipan set and the chocolate Santa. In the Christmas card was a cute text and some christmas money ;) typical grannys :D
It's A 50 SINGLES ~LIVE SELECTION~ ayumi hamasaki and KODA KUMI 3 SPLASH Single <3
I really like all my presents (*^▽^*) It was really fun to open them.
I hope you all had a very merry christmas.

And now HAPPY NEW YEAR ・:*+.\(( °ω° ))/.:+

I hope you all got a wonderful start in the year 2016. My start was really great. I had my honey with me, so it was really awesome. We did on New Year's Eve a fondue and watched a bit TV. Do you know "Dinner for one"? It's a traditional short tv scatch, where an old lady had her 90th birthday and her butler has to imitate her friends. They're all dead already, so it's a lonley birthday. But it's funny cause butler James has to drink all the alcohol drinks of the guests. He jumps over a tiger carpet with a head. The more drunken he is the more fun for the viewers.
After that we watched a countdown show from the Brandenburg Gate and the day changed to the New Year.
So my New Year's Eve was really relaxing.
I hope you all had a save trip to the new year. Be the year 2016 better than 2015 ٩(^ᴗ^)۶

I really want to thank you all for reading my blog and wanna be part in my life, or kinda ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

٩(♡ε♡ )۶ THANK YOU ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen