14. November 2014

ayumi hamasaki Bea'sUP Interview

Hey my Dears

Today I read an article about the Interview at the latest Bea'sUP, where Ayu is the Covergirl.
It's about her private life and her husband.


This article is from Jpopasia.com

"In an interview with "bea’s up" magazine, Ayumi Hamasaki discussed her feelings regarding being newly married and potentially having children.

When asked if she had any plans to have children, she told the magazine that she does not.

"My true feelings are that I am not going to suddenly spring out children. My number one priority is still singing," she said.

On March 3, 2014, Ayu announced that she was married to a 25 year old American non-celebrity. The magazine asked her what married life was like with her new husband.

"There have been a lot of moments lately when I realize 'Oh, we're a family!'. They say that when you spend a long time with a lover or a pet you begin to resemble each other, but now I think I actually realize that," she said.

On her days off, the singer enjoys spending quiet days in with her husband watching DVDs and relaxing.

Hamasaki is currently in the studio working on a winter ballad trilogy titled "Zutto… / Last minute / Walk". The triple A-side single is set to be released on December 24."

Now it's an article from aramajapan.com

"In an interview with ‘bea’s up’ magazine where she is the cover girl for their December issue, Ayumi references to her private life with her American husband who she married in March of this year. She says “Recently there have been moments when I have realized ‘oh we are a family!’ They say that when you spend a long time with a lover or a pet you begin to resemble each other, but now I think I actually realize that.”

On their days off, Ayumi and her husband watch DVDs in the home together and share happy moments. But when asked about her plans for childbirth, Ayumi stated “My true feelings are that I am not going to suddenly spring out children. My number one priority is still singing.”


For the magazine cover, Ayumi Hamasaki is said to be wrapped in a pure white fur coat for a feeling of Christmas. With wearing both a one shoulder ‘Lady Luck’ dress and a long dress which opens loosely at the back, in the magazine she is to ‘display her eternal beauty freely.’"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen