9. August 2014

Vacation~

Hey guys

On monday I go for 7 days on vacation with my friend. 
We drive with the bus. It's unusual for Germans to drive with the bus, most of the German drive with the own car or with the train. 
We drive from Rostock to Bremen, where my dad waits for us. I'm so happy to see him and my granny again since Easter (≧∇≦)/

We will do some day trips to the North Sea and to the Netherlands. I try to make some photos and will show them to you (^-^)/


Today I got some very special CDs for me.
The second album of Koda Kumi "grow into one" and the single "yume no uta/ futari de...", the second album of Miliyah Kato "Diamond Princess" and the first best of album of Ai Otsuka "AI am BEST".
Now I'm watching the DVD of the best of album. There are the first ten Singles on it. And there is no song I don't like. And Aichin is soooooo cute~
The most I was happy about, was the single of Koda Kumi. I really love futari de... and it's only on the single. And it's with DVD so I can watch the PV and the making of.


The item on AI am BEST is a stamp. It's the sign of "AI".
Now I have some music for my trip.

I wish you a happy and sunny week. See you ~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen